Country: Spain Region: Comunidad Valenciana City: Valencia Category: Traditions Type: Just walk Maximum participants: 35 Duration: 5 to 8 hours Fee: 100.00 Euros
Feel like a local inhabitant: music, food, friends and (1)Fallas(2) is all you need to discover Valencia!
Enjoy Valencia in Fallas celebrating this Festivity of International Tourist Interest with local people.
Explore the main streets of Valencia accompanied by traditional music
Fire, (1)mascletà(2), paella and music are the main elements of this tour
- 09h-09:30h (1)Fallero(2) welcome pack in the (1)Falla(2): typical (1)fallero(2) breakfast + valencian smock and scarf, after this you are ready to admire this Festivity of International Tourist Interest (1)Fallas(2).
- 10:30h Take part in the special (1)pasacalle(2) 3km (typical parade) to collect the special awards for the (1)Falla(2). It will be a walking tour to the town hall of Valencia square with special and traditional Valencian music. During this tour we will have the chance to enjoy with the rest of the local inhabitants and feel the special environment of these days.
- After this different walking tour, we will be back to the (1)Falla(2) and we will have free time there for relaxing and try some local food.
- At 14h (1)mascletà(2) (firecrackers) in the (1)Falla(2) in a VIP situation.
- After the (1)mascletà(2), paella show cooking: time to learn how to cook a real paella in Valencia, learning from the best paella ambassadors. During this time you will have some tapas and local drinks included.
What is included
(1)Fallero(2) welcome pack
Pasacalle(2) with music to the Town Hall
(1)Mascleta(2) in a VIP position
Lunch: drinks + tapas + paella show coocking
Spanish-English local guide